Friday, July 17, 2009

A time to sit and stare...

And once again, I admit, it has been too long. It's the first time I'm sitting down in front of my laptop with some time on my hands to be able to get my affairs in order. True, there are still a number of things outstanding on my plate but a remark from one of the students reminded me that I have not posted anything for some time.

In any case, these weeks have been action filled. It started off with having to make sure that the Singapore International Water Festival (Rock Climbing section) went smoothly. Since SB has been tasked to be in charge of the station, yours truly, being the (then) newest kid on the block, was nominated to take up the task. Granted, I had lots of help from everyone and it was definitely a team effort to ensure that Rockmaster 14 pulled off without a hitch, there was significant planning and coordination to be done. Immediately after that, I was called in for 2 weeks of reservist... as in the words of days gone by.... "For King and Country".

*Stopped my post since the last edit in Jul*

Guess I shd just wrap up what I wanted to say, suffice to say, its been crazy but thankfully, I've gotten back in the groove of things. Anyway gg to close this posting and talk abt more current happenings.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment